It's been a long time since i last updated my blog
I just can't bring myself to face the laptop after office hours since i i started working
and i fall asleep so easily and early now
I think it's time for me to do some exercise
Anyway, here are some pics from CNY and our visit to see the little cute baby of Bonbon
As you can see, our little Brian is getting cuter and cuter each day.
He now smiles to me and reacts when i talk to and play with him
I haven't met my ladies for almost a month!
I miss you my dears!
CNY at Ben's house
On the second day of work, we had our dept's CNY dinner
Jiawen won the first prize of the lucky draw which is a PLASMA TV which i helped to wrapped
hehe...
Lucky man!!!
Finally it's Bonbon's little prince
Bonbon is my super nice poly classmate who is from Myanmar
Adorable little boy, isn't he?