Our 3D2N Bangkok Trip
Ladies involved in this shopping trip includes Janice, Suzi, Carlene, Marilyn, Mabeline, Yuexin and I
My first time at Budget Terminal for flight where boy wants to hold a celebration coz i'm going away
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........
It's my turn soon coz he's going away longer than i did!
*evil laughters*
Day 1
Petchburi Centrepoint Hotel
Platinum Mall
Night Market outside MBK
After a long day walk, Yuexin, Carlene and I decided to compensate our feet by soaking them in warm water
Day 2
Platinum Fashion Mall
Central World
Erawan Shrine
MBK
Massage
These are the fruits of our labour for ONLY 1st and 2nd day
Look at that CARLENE TAN!
Day 3
Chutuchak Market (Suzi, Jan and Carlene)
Pratunum Market (YX, Mabel, Marilyn and I)
Platinum Mall (yes... we went there everyday)
Initially, i was complaining about how short the trip was but after seeing these scenes, i felt relieved that we are only there for 3 days
We spent every single SGD and THB we brought and even have to borrow from one another to survive the 3rd day
Our next Bangkok trip shall be a 'PLATINUM FASHION MALL BANGKOK TRIP'!
It's a pity angie, zhenhui, jacinda and joan couldn't join us this time
Let's organise another FDQ trip... hmmm maybe to batam or bintan for massage!
I'm sure miss seow can't wait to try the JAVANESE massage *wink*
Labels: Bangkok Trip, piggies