These 2 weeks has passed tremendously fast
boy's back in Taiwan again
sobz
Below are some pics taken during the last 2 weeks
hmm we didn't really take pics...
he has been really sweet and nice
accompanying me to and fro to meet frens, driving us around and all without any complaints
thanks again boy...
u're da best!!! (from the bottom of my heart)
I think these 2 days are some of Max's most wonderful days coz he had a new ball, new environment, new stuffs that seemed scary & wierd to him to play with and
a monstrous (hehe) play mate who played with him while i was sleeping and doing work
yeah i bet max loves him lots
I love him lots too!
Looking forward to have him back by my side again
I really hate parting lah!
nono... i'm strong, i'm strong, i am strong!
At the mean time, i'll mug and mug till i drop