Clubbing experience in Seoul
It's 5am but i need to wait for my hair to dry b4 i can sleep
Thanks to Flora and Zhiqing, Onwah and I finally experience the nightlife of Koreans
Club: NB
Venue: Outside Hongik University
Entrance Fee: 15,000 Won (USD15)
Size of club: Similar to Phuture? hmm... i think much smaller
Music: Hip Hop
Free drink: Peach Tea -_-"'
The club was so so so so so so so squeezy!!!
2x worse than Phuture. Maybe 3.
and the worst thing is, they will push u in the club like nobody's business.
I think 'gentlemen' and 'excuse me' are not in their dictionary. Definitely not.
Oh... Dry ice is not popular here
WATER IS!
This is the first time i got drenched during clubbing
We were ALL WET! from HEAD to TOE (erm... maybe shoes)
The funny thing was...
I saw a few ladies in the toilet with very wet hair and i told zhiqing
"maybe it's the korean ladies' trend to wet their hair so that they'll look sexier when dancing"
I was wrong. Now we know why they are so wet after experiencing it ourselves.
Anyway, it's a good experience~ (abit sticky and stinky tho)
But still.... Thanks for the night ladies!!!