Joan, I think you are right
Hopefully the risk i'm taking turns out right
Some things really can't be seen on the surface
but i believe in myself and as time goes by, the truth will surface
Please believe in yourself too
U know what u want =)
I'm just a computer away when u need me (sounds wrong eh?)
oh my, I missed chatting with u!
I missed the time when we went 'shopping' at punggol plaza
I missed the times when u walked me to the block near carpark before we bid goodbyes
I missed your crazy laughters
i missed your good advices
i missed 'la kopi-ing' with u at the coffee shop
Awwww.... go buy a mic so that we can chat online la!
Zhenhui and Yuexin, u too!!!
Dear girls... i miss all of u so badly all of a sudden...sobz
Think this is the only thing which i can watch and feel connected with u
Video Part 1
Video Part 2
To my dearest bro, meepok, u owe me a meal hoh!!
Better set aside some money to treat me to GOOD food!
I'm writing it down in my daily planner so i wun forget...
wahaahahaha *wicked laughters*