At the Salon - Sakuto Hair
Got my hair permed and Xiao de zi got his hair dyed
It's quite cheap.
Mine (inclusive of cut, treatment and perm) costs SGD120
*using the scholarship given by KU, i would say this perm is '''''free'''''*
XHZ's (inclusive of cut and dye) costs SDG50
Okie... zhenhui & roy, here are some pics of my hair
Not very obvious i know haha... wait till it gets better then i'll post...
ETUDE HOUSE
Tried their lipstick but it was too red!
I really look like some kind of Ah Zhu Ma
I simply lurve Etude House as their cosmetics are cheap
and... we always get free gifts when we visit the store! haha...
facial mask, towel, cotton wipes...
*grins*
I bet the koreans love it too
or should i say they have genes similar to most Singaporeans?
*yeah and i said most, not all*
I've seen many females ranging from middle school to working adults going to the shop to put on makeup using it's products and leave after that.
And the most popular products are as follows:-
mascara, concealer and lipstick