Another I-can-FREEZE-to-death day
We had to come back to our dorm to change our clothes during the break due to the cold and rain. When we were about to go for lunch, the rain turned into hailstones. Luckily, they only got bigger and heavier when we were already in the 'strange uncle' shop eating our lunch.
Arghh... I guess winter is really jealous of spring (the koreans say so) and left some of its trail behind. But this is really too much. Spring shouldn't be that COLD!
Anyway, I've finally collected the parcel sent by dearest Mum. I don't think i'll ask her to send any more stuffs over as the postage fee is too expensive.
This little fellow's 'air ticket' costs $90.

Ask me for my room number if you plan to send anything to me
(WAHAHA got the hint? nah... I'm just kidding!)
A peep into the little fellow
I feel so at home when i see them. hehe...




And now my little food/snack corner looks like this
