was in a good mood this morning therefore i decided to cook Fish & Chips for lunch
Mind u, I can cook okie?
haha.... i know this is easy
but.... but... I still kinda over fried them haha
mum and dad said they taste nice tho
I know they're being nice to me coz i find the fish abit hard =p

Went to send Hui xin off for her exchange trip
I'll miss her lots...
hmmm i cant wait to leave too!!!!
Anyway, guess who i saw at the airport????
i saw RAIN
And kind zhirui volunteered to help mi take a pic of him

Dunno if i should be angry or laugh when i saw the pic takenI can only see his ears!! haha... he's lucky i am not into Rain
Altho i'm not into Rain, i wun deny that he looks real good in his all white outfit
in addition... he's tall and has a good complexion
being a sweet niece, i intend to give this pic to my aunt whaha
*crystal, show mummy this pic and ask if she wants it.... at least the pic has rain's ear okie!!!*