One of the top 5 NO-NO dating places on first date in my list
Hong Kong Cafe
It came straight into my mind when yuexin asked
Anyway, we ended up having dinner at one in Cineleisure
The moment we sat down, yuexin started laughing and agreed with me
U could be thinking 'food = okay, seats = comfortable, service = good'
so what's the reason?
The reason is...
The place is way too noisy
I'm sure its noise level could be on par with our neighbourhood coffee shop's!
Guy and Lady on their first date in Hong Kong Cafe
Guy: What will u like to have?
Lady: I beg your pardon
Guy: What will u like to have? (a little louder)
Lady: Oh... hmm... i want a fried rice
Guy: Huh?
Lady: I want a fried rice please
Guy: Okie. Any drink for you?
Lady: I'm sorry... I can't hear u. Can u repeat again?
(trying to compete with the noise level)
Guy: Huh? What drink?
Lady: ink? What ink?
Guy: Yup my pen has ink
Lady: -_-"' .............
The remaining 4? Haven't thought of them yet.