A new skin to kick start a new life in year 2007
A little late tho but i could only find a skin that is to my liking today
Another 41 days to my new experience in a new environment
I am looking forward to it yet not really prepared for it
Feeling so ironic
I've been explaining my reason for going to korea for exchange
Many were asking if i've decided to go coz of those korean dramas
The answer is NO
I'm sort of the opposite
Most fall in love with korea and its language after watching their dramas
As for me?
I fall in love with korea, its language and dramas after i visited korea in 2003
I just FALL IN LOVE with the beautiful and unique country
That was why i started to watch their dramas and learn their language
And that was also when i wished i have a chance to study in Korea


Visa applied Passport renewed
Hostel applied
Telegraphic Transfer done
...
...
Things still left undone
- International student ic not applied
- Things to be brought over not bought
(haven even planned what to bring over)
- Korean language not revised
- Travelling itinerary not drawn up
- Air tickets not collected and paid etc etc