A very nice song by Corrinne May u must listen to!
Hark! The Herald The Angels Sing
Announcement to Roy and Zhirui: Huixin is also out of our 'loveless club'
So i'll be the ONLY member now
Quick find me one too! haha
I only want 'him' with following characteristics:
1) He loves kids
2) Kids love him too
3) He is cute
4)He has big big belly
5) He owns his own vehicle
6) He has moustache
7)He loves white and red
8) He is self-employed
9) He loves December & winter like i do
Hmmmm~ I have a picture of him
Might facilitate you guys in ur search for me
----Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way!----
---We wish you a merry christmas x3, and a happy new year!---
--- I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus. Underneath the mistletoe last night---
---Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. Had a very shiny nose---
---On the first day of Christmasmy true love sent to me: A partridge in a pear tree---

Oh i'm sorry i forgot to mention.... 10) His name must be Santa Claus!
I am absolutely in the festive mood
Are you?