Heartache!!!!!!
mum saw my lottery paper and asked me why i bought a number which came out first last wed!!! I bought the number this week and last sunday but not last wed!!!
(I'm not one who will always buy 4D)
I thought of the number so i bought it last sun but i forgot about wed!!!!
The numbers '0933' was very special to me (i like the no 33)
think it really isn't the case anymore
Arghhhh i could have won some money to spend in korea....
sob!
I went to Sipex fair @ expo btoday with zh, yx and her family
Have been seeing yx's dad consecutively for 3 days... a few more days to go
it's not that i dun wanna see uncle but i really hope i need not see him every week again
*praying hard* haha
Below are pics from the past few days...
Saturday
1) KTV session @ Parkway's KBOX
2) Mala Steamboat cum VIVACE gathering


Friday -- The day after my last paperBalloons from our dearest nick aka Mr Put
(he says it's easier for kids to rmb this name)
He made a bee for me & giraffe + flower for yuexin
I asked him to make me a tree or a dustbin or a reindeer or a devil
As usual... i got 'scolded' and got a bee instead and he claimed the bee could 'fly' -_-"'
