Miss seow, i just read your most recent post
Like u, i wish for many things at this very moment
I wish i could bring u along with me next yr
I wish our lives are not so positively correlated
I wish i could remove ur unhappiness including yx's even at the expense of my happiness
I wish i wasn't so harsh to this fren of mine (i kinda protect myself very much in every circumstances now)
I wish I'm not afraid of the scary 'me' now
I wish i do not have to talk with tears dwelling up in my eyes
I wish i can vanish into thin air
Most importantly, I wish i do not have all those negative thoughts
Dearest yuexin, ignorance is a bliss
Some things are just things we shouldn't know or find out
If you do need a listening ear, just call me
I know u are very understanding, but don't worry, no matter how busy i am, i'll be there for u
To all my piggies, u are the pillars of my life (not forgetting my family and my baby max!)
Without all of u and family, i seriously do not know where i am now
Are these the works of my pre-exams stress + the realisation of the fact that i'm still so naive and lied to myself all along?
I shall not blog again till i'm emotionally feeling better
Should blog on happier stuffs instead of these
Will be back.