Miss Seow...I'm very cold and hungry...
While waiting for her to finish her lesson and go for late lunch together, I decided to take a break in between my Company Law readings to blog
Wasn't feeling well in the morning... and u may have guessed it - i skipped my Co Law class.
But being a good girl, i went to crash the afternoon's class
And Former Chief Justice Yong Pung How sat in during lesson today.
Those who study company law would have read his judgements.
He must be a very very very intelligent, smart, blah blah blah man
I have always dread reading cases especially when there are tons of them.
And reading the facts of each individual case are killing me.
Thank God, we now have open book exams for law subjects.
Imagine my profs, they have to memorise all the cases and their facts.
Sometimes i just wonder how they did it.
And being the Chief Justice, I can imagine CJ Pung is a very powerful person.
Maybe with supernatural powers.
I salute him!