I've finally finished watching Goong (Princess Hours) and now i can fully concentrate on my projects and quizzes. It's a must watch drama and i must say that i enjoyed admiring at every outfit the princess wore. They are beautiful and she looks gorgeous in them.
Lessons learnt from the drama:
- Do not expect others to know how you feel and think w/o expressing yourself explicitly.
- Dreams... do not give up on our dreams
- Don't belittle women coz they can do anything to get what they want


I simply adore the prince... hohoho....which is kinda wierd coz like what miss seow said, he's never my type of guys
anyway, i'm not those kind who go ga-ga over guys (except JJ 'now' haha!)
Shrugs, I just like his eyes and smile

The battle with stress starts from today (Mon) onwards. I will endure till the end
Ah Za Ah Za Fighting!!!
*Smelly pig, stop luring me to all those fun*