~miss seow, thank you for the pics~
The following pics were taken last fri in Greenview Sec and during Commencement
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GREENVIEW SECONDARY SCHOOL


St John's room:

My beloved pure physics teacher, Mr Lim Cheng Liang
~He's so humorous~

My Chinese teacher.... Mr Ngiam.
I always feel so comfortable talking to him.
He's so 'ci(2) xiang(2)'

The man who made a difference to Greenview sec.
My principal at that time, Mr Andrew Chew.
Only after leaving school and now in uni, i discovered how much he has done for us.

The food stall aunties still recognise me even after 5 whole years!
What does that show? I am a glutton!
I used to spend more than $6 a day in the canteen...heez

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Commencement 2006 at Suntec


Mingsing has graduated! Congrats!
I want the tassel (the black bunch of thread on top of the mortarboard) to be on the left side too!
2 and a half more years.....
See the diff below... mine's on my right and mingsing's on his left.

Miss Seow's FA prof. He's a genius la! gotta learn from him
Took pic with him coz this is exactly what i'll be wearing when i graduate (red).
Mingsing's robe looks nicer eh? Maybe i should change my course now. wahaha

We are the ushers of the day
