When will my diarrhea stop? Poor poor toilet bowl.
Decided to stop working after much persuasion from mum. She has always wanted me to stay at home and get paid for staying at home with max. I thought it's a good decision as i felt bad taking leave whenever the diarrhea comes back. I felt bad as i wun be able to accompany miss seow esp when so many 'shit' is piling up in the co. Like what she said, 'when one shit comes, more shit will come along' haha... Sounds like my diarrhea leh miss seow... hohoho
Anyway due to my boredom, I went to take pictures of my shoes which are kept in shoe boxes. I always have problems finding my shoes esp when my maid always change my shoe boxes... So i am intending to paste all the photos on my shoe boxes... shall do that for sis-in-law too. Have a fetish for shoes these days... I want nice nice shoes..... HK trip HK trip! Realised my shoes are of dull colour? haha an excuse for me to buy shoes that are brightly coloured. *Wish* - have a whole cupboard of shoes when i start working!
Haiz....Mum is sick too. Virus and bacterias are invading my house! okie gtg... buy lunch for mum.