Was with zhenhui when someone called to inform that i have flowers delivered to me but no one is at home to accept them. So the delivery man had no choice but to leave them with my neighbours.
I was SO EMBARRASED when I went to collect from my neighbours la! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okie.... I sounded like I'm making a big fuss out of nuthing. haha I'm just not used to all these stuffs la... the guy who bought the flowers explained in the card that this is his way of reminding me of our appointment.....
I am one who 'takes a step' back and hide in my shell (i'm a cancerian) when someone makes me feel uneasy. urghh... i dunno how to face him tml esp when i just got to know him for a short while! So paiseh!!! Mum seemed to be more interested in the dinner. Should send her go on my behalf eh? haha!!!
Anyway, I like the flowers and so does my mum. -_-"'
am still unable to overcome the barriers inside myself...just hope that i wun need to say things in a bad way again...