Received this from Jacinda and Peihuan.
So sweet of them.
Was asked to only open it before i cut the cake next sat.
Wonder what's inside.
~No idea~
She mentioned it's something which will make me cry.
(these piggies are always giving me bday surprises that touched me to tears)
LOVE THEM LOTS!
But what's that from jac this time?
Jac's pic? I will puke instead haha!
Huge Card? hmm?
Our group photos? hmm?
Money framed up for me? Ten $50 notes?
Arghhh it's killing me... i wanna know!


On the way home after our gathering last night, joan told me that she realised the girls have been treating me exceptionally nice... yup I am aware of that. That's why i treasure these 10 darlings dearly.
There's a saying: "When you gain something, you will tend to lose something." I gained their true friendships and i'm willing to give up anything for that.
Who says one person can have only one very good fren? I am proud to say i have 10!
