Got my blood test report last evening. It shows that the glucose level in my body is too low and the amount of platelets in me is too high... boohoohoo was asked to go back for another checkup again. Now i know why i feel sick when I din eat any sweets for the whole day. Got a bday cake for my maid who has been with my family for a yr. She was so happy to see the cake. After blowing the candles & cutting the cake, she teared, thanked and hugged my mum very tightly. I got a her watch... a very vey simple watch which made her so happy. Such simple acts from us can bring our maid so much happiness. So, people, do treat your maids well ya... even the things u did with least effort and money can bring them joy. Tml is the birthday of my bro and I (according to the chinese calendar) 12 years apart but we have the same birth dates.