Finally, the venue of my bday celebration is confirmed! It'll be at Aranda Country Club from 1st July to 3rd July.
I have actually decided to hold it at home but bro said that my frens and I will not be able to play hard at home so insisted on getting me a chalet. He went down personally with his fren to search for available chalet for me today. Wanted to book Downtown East at first but there are no two rooms available next to each other, he wanted to book two rooms. So he booked Aranda in the end.
Looking at the receipt now, I'm feeling the pinch for him coz we are not member of the club and it's so freakingly expensive! *I'm revealing my typical accountant personality again.... haha* k la k la coz i'll rather they spend it on my present ma.... Bro had asked me not to worry about the price when i asked him this afternoon. I am so touched but am so paiseh to thank my bro face-to-face... -_-"' That's me and my bro... I feel so loved. I love being the youngest in the family. (dun count in my doggie, max) I love my family!