I Had a long day today... am feeling so sleepy now but i must have the discipline to complete my homework first.
This morning, i accompanied mum to AMK for her fren's shop opening ceremony then went back to school for VIVACE meeting. YES...BACK TO SCHOOL ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY!
VIVACE is a CCA day which will be held in SMU campus. This is a day where all the CCAs will set up a booth to attract the freshmen to join their clubs. Today's meeting was the longest one. We took a long 4 hours plus... but today's meeting was great coz miss seow was there too!
After the meeting, we went to meet piggies!
All turned up except for joan, jacinda (not in town now) and carlene.
Had Genki Sushi and as usual we made lotsa noise. The customers around us must have been irritated by us. haha...after having our dinner at Genki, we shifted to Macdonalds. I spent the whole time there meddling with angie's new hp. I like her hp! Pink motorola V3x... anyone feeling rich enough to buy one for me? ahah...


Zhenhui and I posed for this picture to be set as Angie hp's wallpaper hohoho...
before i end this post, i just wanna say: "YUEXIN, NICE TRY!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!"
fyi, dearest yuexin just permed her hair... boooooooohoooooohoooooo i wanna perm my hair after that 'nerdy fringe' is longer! one more month to go~