hellooooooo i I'm back from a '2 hours' trip in Europe
Prague, Munich, Venice, Vennia, Rome and Budapest........ heez....
Met up with Huixin and Mingsing for dinner after work with zhirui the PIG joining us after his interview to be a zookeeper (okie that was a lie and i managed to trick huixin to believe in what i've said). As usual, we can't stop bickering when we see each other... and i have no idea why. Feel uneasy without scolding him wahah! hate him la! haha....
Huixin and mingsing requested us to walk in front of them coz they love our 'show' -_-"'
Zhirui showed us the pics he took in Europe and gave us a short history lesson.
Immediately, the 3 of us turned into green-eyed monsters...
I wanna visit Europe too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really want to!!!!!!
After seeing all the pics, i am very very very + super super super motivated to go there for exchange (it's kinda diff tho but i'll pray hard). If not, I dun mind going backpacking. Should have agreed to go with him in the first place! Full of regrets!!!!
Beautiful churches, streets, castles, houses, parks............ awwwwwwww
Note to zhirui: A BIG THANK YOU for the sandles... heez... really sorry for the inconvenience... *thanks for GUARDING them for me like u've mentioned*
as if......