Can u imagine me going back to school for meeting till 11.40p.m. on a SUNDAY?!
I'm damn shack now esp when i paid fullest attention during the meeting. i had to take minutes today. The secretary is not in town today so i was given the responsibility to do so...
Some of us met up for KTV session before the meeting.
Was quite awkward initially as I was the only female who turned up and I wasn't very close to the VIVACE members yet. Luckily, the guys were spontaneous + fun and another girl turned up after an hour or so later. I would say that i had a very enjoyable week and i look forward to more of it~! More gatherings, more new lunch and dinner kakis, more new friends, a more optimistic me and more things to expect from myself.
I am having another lump again. This is my 3rd serious one. Went for operations for the first 2 and most probably i'll need another one for this. Think i'd better go for a full body check up. I really have a higher possibility of contracting cancer i think. So people! Treat me nice before you lose me ya! haha...
Pictures of the KTV session will be uploaded soon.