Hmm....finally survived the last day of skool~!
Today was the most exhausting day in this whole sem.
I had MPW presentation today which went well! My group managed to entertain the class and most imptly, Prof Thomas Menkhoff! Was really really glad. I didn't expect fellow classmates to be entertained by our video but they laughed throughout the whole presentation. *hmmm... am having a sense of satisfaction*
AS USUAL... my cast in the video was the most lame and embarassing one.
This time round, i acted as an old auntie who worked in Sheng Siong Supermarket.
When the video was shown during our presentation, i wouldn't even dare to set my eyes on the screen~ was So embarrased. anyway... i do not mind now as our effort did not go down the drain!
I think i should start compiling the videos i've acted in. Till the end of my years in SMU, i would have collected lotsa memorable videos! hohoho....
Come to think of it, i've acted in:
- Biz Law: a playful 'boy'
- BGS: China lady with THICK makeup... you know, very red blusher and bright red lipstick (i still feel disgusted with myself whenever i watched the video....)
- LTB: an 'ah lian' who steals from a convenient store
- MPW: an old auntie working in sheng siong with dialogues in hokkien
I am looking forward to more of these! I love all the creative presentations we had!
Oh btw, HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
"Be careful, dun be fooled by anyone." my mum always reminds me every year
Looking forward to Carlene's 21st bday celebration later!