Firstly, i would like to wish the most petite and craziest piggy in our grp
HAPPY 21st BDAY, JOAN!!!
Next, I would like to congratulate Glamours in entering into the next round.
Mum and I are so happy for them...
last nite mum went --> "call to vote, call to vote for them!"
haha bet the happiest person is Auntie. saw her jumping so happily at the audience seat.
WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!
Some groups are really good too. Forgot what's their group name...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been sleeping for the whole afternoon.
always felt so drained after taking each paper.
Anyway, miss seow's sms this afternoon made me jump with glee!~
She had started planning to go for movie and zouk next week!
Oh my, I Can't wait!!! I Can't wait!!!
Things looking foward to do
Partying next week and weeks after
meeting ex collegues, poly lecturers, poly friends and primary school friends
taking my advance theory exam (finally....)
my driving lessons!! (mum told me enthusiastically last night that she is buying a car for me when i get my license... "fang ar, get ur license quickly!! i can't wait to buy you a car -- a toy car!" can't stand her lame-ness at times esp when i'm in no mood to play along with her... those who have encountered her lame jokes and actions should know what a lame mum i have. oppsie haha okok i admit she's funny ~only at times~)
shop till i drop & many more!!!
gatherings with SFH group (i missed them)
gatherings with OG
Most IMPTLY, i am gonna PLAY HARD during this holiday!!!!
Miss seow: still planning your schedule for holiday ya? i have one activity to occupy you: since you are not taking 3A, send mi to skool la... (mon, wed and fri only) haha!