Dad went back to malaysia, duno when he's coming back. (dun understand him... he should retire by now but he just dun wanna put down his work)
Mum just left for her trip to Thailand... she said to celebrate 'po shui jie' (the festival whereby the thai people splash water at one another) -_-"' *dear mum, u're not a thai lo*
Dunno why but i feel kinda sad and lonely this time round.
I should be used to it since she's always going on holiday esp during periods when i am having exams. But then...this is her 3rd trip within 4 months lor~!! leaving her daughter suffering alone at home. Gotta eat maggie mee for the next few days until my maid is back....sob sob sob sob
Since young, my parents are always not at home.
Dad - coz his company is in malaysia, comes home on sat and goes back on sun.
Mum - Mahjong sessions, ktv sessions, holiday-ing, operas, getai etc are her activities.
Sorta envy her.... I wanna live my life like hers when i'm old.
See... i'm a daughter who is always left alone at home since young.
aiyo, I'm indulging in self-pity again~ haha nah...i'm still a very fortunate girl! Coz i have super-huge-age-gap family, i always have the privilege over the things i want and am doted the most. But then there are trade-offs due to the huge age gap. I seldom communicate with my bro... 12 yrs older than me, and my dad who is 50 yrs older than me. haiz.... luckily mum, who is turning 60 this yr is still young at heart and is always there for me but now she left me for duno how many days....
haizzz i really envy those who has siblings near their age...
i have none but luckily i have dogs to accompany me. Last time, it was nikki. Now, it was max after nikki's gone. I missed nikki which joined our family when i was pri 2 and left two yrs ago..............
why this post? I dunno, having a sudden emotional change....