Arghh... I'm so bored and restless!
So, I'm here with my nonsense...
Was chatting with Serena and we started drawing
Extracts of the conversation:


My Drawing Time!!! On the top left hand corner is the rainbow
(cough cough) I know it doesn't look like one.
Then, out of a sudden, serena started complaining she's hungry.
Her way of expressing her hunger -->
And so.... as a nice friend, i gave her a Hamburger!
Yummilicious!!! Yum yum.....

After a few minutes, in the midst of our conversation,
'someone' came to greet me
(.!_!.) Miss extrEmelic!0usly-duMb has no mood to study for exams says:
I have no idea....Miss peanut?
And i got a 'trashing'
(bah) of God - serena says: that was girl girl!!
Ohhhhh....so that was serena's girl girl greeting me
FYI, her girl girl is a bolster. -_-"'
I thought I would draw a better girl girl than her haha...
(bah) of God - serena says:
U DREW HER SOOOOOOOOOO UGLY
(bah) of God - serena says:
AND SHE LOOKS EVIL HERE
(bah) of God - serena says:
YUCKS!
Fine~~ so evil gillian drawing evil girl girl haha
The devil in me --> "Don't mESS wiTh mE!!"
(bah) of God - serena says:
i think i can do abstract art
Then she drew -->
(.!_!.) Miss extrEmelic!0usly-duMb has no mood to study for exams says:
Girl girl having her period?
hahah..... okie sorry for that, i was trying to be lame....
(bah) of God -serena says:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
(bah) of God -serena says:
is i vomite blood
(bah) of God -serena says:
then i walk away after vomiting blood
(bah) of God -serena says:
-.-
(bah) of God -serena says:
can u please be more appreciative of my drawings
and it goes on and on and ending the conversation, this is what i drew in reciprocate to what she drew earlier
