Attended a CEO talk by vice-president of 3M today.
What are the things that came to your mind when 3M was mentioned?
I could only relate it to scotch tape and post-it pads...no more
However, I learnt during the talk that the other products by 3M are the signboards we see on streets, the masks ppl wore during the SARS period, first aid dressings, dental ceremic which is used to fill up the holes in our teeth, the sensor labels found on library books and many other more....
Amazed eh? Most of the mentioned products are those we see in our daily lives! I really wasn't aware how successful the company is until today. * i admit i'm shallow*
Having a short span of concentration, i din really pay attention after listening attentively for 30 minutes or so. heez... I dunno what was going on after that
I was glancing around the seminar room when i saw my classmate's nice wallpaper on her laptop Then, i started drawing....
Version 1
The boy was wearing sunglasses at first but sereNA kept mentioning that he lookeds like a blind therefore i had to draw the eyes for him (and i have no idea how to draw eyes!) The eyes of the girl are drawn by seRENE. heez....
Version 2
My Final piece of work!
To draw these may be easy for you but as one who can't draw, i am really 'proud' of myself. haha...6 more weeks to summer holiday which will last for 4 months!!!!!
Can't wait to.......
- learn driving
- go for holiday (hong kong and bangkok?)
- start my vcd marathon
- watch the movie: Da Vinci Code
- finish reading my storybooks
- revise my korean language
- perm my hair
&
- go for retail therapy!
(hmmm..... what else can i do?)