Juz finished watching my own presentation.
=<=SO EMBARASSING!!!=>=
I felt so embarassed watching myself in the video clip. I had all sorts of silly expressions and gestures. And the worse thing was, i made a fool out of myself AS USUAL! hohoho i was in a hurry to get back to my seat, TOTALLY forgetting that i was supposed to stay back for Q&A session. URGhhhhh... the whole class laughed! (really felt like digging a hole and stuff my head in at that point of time). The Q&A session was not much better too. "....because i think if i'll die, i'll die, therefore i went...." arghhh wat an answer!!! (dig second hole)
anyway it was quite fun watching it despite of those silly things i did. All of us are so used to watching others carry out their presentations but we never get a chance to see ourselves present. Luckily through COMM101 (communication skills), I finally get a chance to see how i perform in my own presentation. The 'little test' was supposed to be a persuasive presentation and the topic i chose was 'SMU students should participate in overseas community service projects (OCSP)'. Okie it may sound so oh-not-another-boring-topic but i had to choose this over my another topic on blogging bacause i have to have credibility and since i just went for an OCSP last year so i picked the topic in the end.
Anyway, enough of my presentation thingie. I went KBox today with my classmates today and finally watched I Not Stupid Too. Pictures to be uploaded soon....