Venue: In SESS Seminar Room 2.5
Time: 1606hrs
Lesson currently attending: Statistics B
I have always dreaded attending statistics lessons since i was in poly.... I have never done well for this subject!
Thursdays are long days for me... i have lesson from 0830 to 1845hrs with 5.5 hours break. Wonder who is the 'kind' soul who planned our timetable!~ what a good planner that person is. Anyway, i spent the 5.5 hours break with my classmates hanging around in Plaza Singapura. Went for a movie: In Her Shoes and this shows lasted for 2 and a half hours! The show started at 1pm and we expected the show to last for 1 hour plus so we'll be in time for our lesson at 3.30pm. However, we were wrong... the show ended at the time our lesson starts.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm going crazy!!!!!!! I hate it!!!!! i really can't understand what my dear prof is talking about! think i'll better stop here and pay full attention to him or at least act as if i'm paying attention to him. haha! half an hour to our break! tata....