20th January 2006 = SMU's Grand Opening Ceremony!
The performances were great! Can u imagine a combi of lion dance, indian dance, malay instruments, malay taekwondo (duno what is it called), the symphonic band, etc? the combi turned out to be sooooo wonderful! I'm really proud to be a student in SMU or i should say i'm really proud of those performancers. Right miss seow? The ceremony was of picnic style and we receive mats as our goodies bag... although expected them to be something much better, i thought they were good enough as we can bring them along when we go sentosa. haha
Below are the pictures taken during the ceremony (btw PM Lee Hsien Long was there to witness the ceremony)

We, the 11 piggies, had our reunion dinner 2006 on 20th Jan 2006 (Fri) too! Had Steamboat dinner at 'Tian Tian Huo Guo' (translation? everyday steamboat?) As usual, we were so noisy and took lotsa photos...haha I felt so loved that day because I did not even need to get my own food. Dearest piggies were always cooking and giving them to me coz they knew i will be in pain if i move around too much... So SWEET of them (.!_!.)v Anyway, we were the last customers to leave and we headed to TCC for drinks after that. haiz....how long more can we meet up so often? Everyone is getting busier each year: busy working, busy studying and busy flying from countries to countries....Nevertheless, I believe our friendship will remain as strong as ever till we aged. Right, piggies?! Pictures will be uploaded when i get them. heez...
I hate going back to the clinic!!!